A WordPress plugin can be installed into WordPress via your Admin Panel.
Follow the given steps to install a WordPress plugin :
1. Download the plugin file (abc.zip) and save it on your desktop.
2. Log into your WP admin panel and click on the “Plugins” tab. Click on the “Add New” tab.
3. Click on the “Upload” button, “Browse” for your zip folder you downloaded to your computer and select “Open”.
4. Click the “Install Now” button.
5. Activate the plugin from this page, OR “Return to Plugins Installer”.
6. The other method to activate the plugin is go to "Installed Plugins".Look for the plugin and select "Activate".
If you have any issues installing the wordpress plugin, please visit our forum for support.