4.2 version can be downloaded using below link:
So, finally the moment came when I released the 4.2 version. Honestly, it was a bit tough I have made some major major changes in the plugin and just could not decide when to release it. After about a month's of testing on various platforms and debugging, we've launched it.
So, a lot of you might face issues with the migration particularly because there's a major architectural change in the 4.2 version. This would help in developing new features and keep things aligned with latest that's going around on web.
So, here's what more you get with the 4.2 version:
- Responsive option (in vslider->edit images)
- Thumbnail option (vslider->edit settings)
- HTML captions (in each image slide)
- Custom animation to each slide (vslider->edit images)
- Custom theme templates
- Custom setting templates
but it might happen that you face some errors while migration, so here's what you can do to fix them:
Migrated but when I go to vSlider dashboard, all sliders are gone
1. Go to WordPress->Dashboard->plugins, deactivate and activate the vslider plugin.
Migrated to vslider and everything looks good but no vSlider on Front end
1. Uncheck auto resize option in vslider->edit images
2. If 1 does not work then deactivate and activate the vslider plugin.
Migrated to vSlider but getting fatal error.
1. Go to WordPress->Dashboard->plugins, deactivate and delete the plugin, then install and activate the vSlider plugin.
If this does not work out create a thread on our forums.
Hope you like the latest vSlider version.
( v )